About Me

My photo
Singapore
Sometimes seem like complicated...sometimes seem like uncomplicated.. In my mind there are plenty of dream & wits... Every single day trying my best to chase stunning& striking living style..It seem not easy, but never try you never know what will happen tomorrow...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Contemplation of the day

Sometimes we really need a little word to counsel our self,
Today I catch up it from nana blog.
I think I been changing a lot as well.
Thing that left behind, I no longer attempt to grab it back.
I’m lazy to smile anymore when it is not necessary. (Just say only la, I really cannot do it 100% hahaaahaa, I’m consider a good actress ; p ;p )
Who don’t want to be a 100% super human?
I always believe:
God gives you something; he will take away something from you too.

No comments: